Training in the trades
Interested in becoming a drywall contractor?
The national average for the cost to finish drywall starts around $1,000 and goes up substantially with skill level. Drywall Contractors in America make an average salary of $86,429 per year or $42 per hour. The top 10% makes over $129,000 per year. Want to get in on this hot career opportunity? Learn everything you need to know to break into this industry with combined online and in person training. For one low price, you will gain basic knowledge of the material; step-by-step instruction on how to bid, execute, and finish a drywall job; and an overview of the tools you’ll need to use throughout the process.
- 6 Hours of Professional Video Lessons
- Interactive Assessments
- Live 2 Day Workshop To Test Your Skills
- Certificate of Completion
- Contractor Connection & Job Leads
SKILLS YOU WILL DEVELOP
- Learn the types of finishing levels
- Understand drywall inspections
- Get to know drywall tools
- Mixing joint compounds
- Boxing angles
- How to drywall corners
- How to bid a drywall job